Sunday, March 10, 2013

Goodnight and Goodbye Cambodia

Cambodia has been a terrific experience for Steve and I.   Thanks to my friend Jason Lum for planting the seed about what great destination this could be, and how cool it is to see a nation re-inventing itself.

Cambodia is industrializing quickly,  and I'm glad we had a chance to visit before the transformation is complete. Our ride guide Vut tells us that 95% of his old trails are now private property,  or turned into roads. 

The people were very kind, helpful, and endearing.  The food was fantastic, and the weather... well it was sunny and hot every day.  I'd plan my next trip for Dec, when its a little cooler,  but I'm still glad the hot weather hasn't arrived yet!

Off to Hong Kong and Macau tomorrow morning!!

Goodnight Cambodia!

No comments:

Post a Comment